This person lives their life through an established belief system.
- This person orients their activities on things that will align with their belief system.
- The more this person believes that their recommendation is in the other person’s best interest, the more willing they are to gain a commitment from them to move forward.
- This person will be at their most productive when they have a sense that their work has an inherent purpose.
- This person’s strong belief system is unlikely to change over time.
- People appreciate this person’s sense of doing what is right, and can easily identify their values.
- This person would rather take criticism for standing up for what they believe in rather than compromising their belief system.
- This person has an internal drive to work with a sense of purpose and to add value in what they do everyday.
This person will work with a solid sense of purpose and do the right thing for the right reasons. They want to have an impact on those around them in a way that is meaningful. This person has unchanging values and a solid commitment in what they do and will live out their values. This person can be very straight forward or challenging when their belief system is at stake.
To download the Conviction Theme Talent Guide as a PDF, please login.
If you don’t have a login, please register.