This person is a natural wellspring of enthusiasm that can be passed to others.
- This person engenders feelings of warmth and goodwill and has a positive effect on the people around them.
- This person looks for the good in people and situations – they tend to avoid negative people.
- In order to gain a commitment, they will find success when they sense a person’s enthusiasm is reflected back to them.
- This person’s approach to life is one of possibility, not defeatism or cautiousness.
- This person may have a warm and genuine leadership style that motivates people to perform at their best.
- This person’s positive affect relates to people in a manner in which they will positively respond.
- This person brings an enthusiasm and purpose to the workplace that may enhance engagement.
- The actual act of asking may not be automatic for this person.
People with this talent can move people into action with their upbeat attitude. In more complex circumstances, they will need to add problem-solving and sound reasoning to build a case. Being around a lot of negativity or negative people can be a drag on their emotions. They look to find reasons to be optimistic and will try to turn around the negative. They are quick to smile.
To download the Enthusiasm Theme Talent Guide as a PDF, please login.
If you don’t have a login, please register.