Their challenges and solutions will be well thought out and intentional.
- This person will want to thoroughly and carefully think things over before making a decision.
- When it comes to praising the performance of others, this person will be very selective and give it for only exceptional results.
- This person will not look for the ‘quick fix.’
- This person likes to process information and will need time to think things through.
- When it comes to making decisions, this person may be overly cautious.
- This person may be a little reserved and private.
- This person may not freely give praise to their direct reports.
- This person likes to think and ponder, a quick fix is not their style.
This person will have carefully thought out their recommendations. This person may need a push to get them to move because at times they may suffer from ‘analysis paralysis.’ There is a reserved cautiousness to this person, they may be a little more private. They need time to think things through as they do not want to rush into a decision. They may like quiet and to be alone. This person will want to understand all the facets of an issues before making a decision. They are better at identifying potential problems than they are at leading the change.
To download the Realistic Theme Talent Guide as a PDF, please login.
If you don’t have a login, please register.