Once this person makes a commitment to a goal, he or she will work diligently to make it happen.
- This person takes ownership for what they say they will do and it pushes them to get the job done.
- This person can be hard on themselves as they do not want to let others down and will do what it takes to deliver on the promises they make.
- They really like to put their arms around their tasks and may be a little sensitive to people interfering.
- This person has a willingness to be accountable and has a need to get things finished.
- This person’s dependability to their work builds both trust and appreciation in the people around them.
- This person has an intrinsic regard for honesty and will hold themselves responsible for their actions. They will also expect others to be reliable as well.
- This is a person who can be counted on and will dive into their responsibilities with a strong resolve to do what they say they would do.
- This person will see their tasks through to completion.
- This person will willingly put the extra time in during the day or week to meet a deadline.
- This person has a strong sense of accountability. They seldom make excuses for not getting the job done. They are dependable, committed and can be time conscious.
This person may struggle with delegating work as they will need to really trust their coworkers before they can let the work go. They will need to remember to make sure their time-lines and objectives are clear and specific. This person will accept responsibility for their actions. Sometimes they can benefit from permission to adjust deadlines to reflect changing priorities.
To download the Reliable Theme Talent Guide as a PDF, please login.
If you don’t have a login, please register.